viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

Experience of an intern in Sport & Cooperation Network

Volunteers and interns are important part of our organization and we are glad to present an interview with our intern Gabriela from Czech Republic. The realization of her internship is a result of partnership between Sport & Cooperation Network and Palacky University Olomouc which has been going on for several years now.

What does the internship bring to you?
Since it is my first internship abroad I came with a lot of questions and only few professional skills. And I am glad that I work in Sport & Cooperation Network, because I get there leadership which I need as well as a lot of space for my ideas and my own initiative. I feel they give me the responsibility I can handle and at the same time I don’t feel overwhelmed. I think it is very good experience for me, plus I get to know working in different country which gives me different outlook on things.

How do you think it will influence you?
One thing that I didn’t know much about before is the relation between sport and development. So I can deepen my knowledge about the interesting connection between these two elements and see how it works in practice too. And I think as I got deeper into it, it grew up on me, so I will definitely follow it more in the future. And perhaps integrate sport more into my own life too!

How do you like living in Madrid?
I like Madrid because I can still discover something new and never be bored. With that said I think 3 months are not enough to see everything I want. And the time flies by so quickly here and I still feel like I came yesterday. And I am not even speaking about the rest of Spain which I would like to visit, but that’s impossible with the size of the country! Finally I have to say I especially like the people here for their friendly approach and willingness to chat with me any time or place even though they see my Spanish is very bad!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario